• The Collaborative Mission Planner (CMP) produces
CONOPs built collaboratively by multiple TAK
devices. The CMP creates mission products as a
living product of planning
• TAK CMP was developed using Design Thinking
• ADAPT team held weekly design sessions in
person, via VTC, and telephonically for 6
months to develop the TAK CMP
• USSOCOM is developing the CMP plugin for all TAK
• The development of mission command software is a long, multiple capstone process which has to be done
in sequences by follow on capstone teams.
• Our Capstone mainly built the initial architecture and
framework for TAK CMP, focusing on an intuitive
process of building mission products.
The “So What”:
• TAK CMP will be fielded to all SOCOM units after
field experimentation of the latest SOMPE
• CMP provides an agile real-time JIIM planning
and execution tool to all government TAK-user
• Expand the CMP to address CWMD specific planning
• Test the TAK CMP at SOF exercises. Incorporate
feedback into future versions.